Our Commitment to Privacy
• Your account information and profile are password protected.
• Our personnel will never ask you for your password in an unsolicited phone call or in an unsolicited e-mail. Remember to sign out of your account and close your browser window when you have finished your session.
• No data transmission over the Internet or any wireless network can be guaranteed to be perfectly secured.
• We want to make it clear to all visitors that do not make any transactions with any members of the postings on the side we will not be responsible for any damage If a posting is not revealed to them his ID will be blocked without warning.
Information Collection and Use
allprizebondresult.com Provides completed and Updated Results of Prize Bond Draw and Prize Bond Draw Schedule which is based on information about the prize bonds issued by State Bank of Pakistan and National Savings Organization. • Allprizebondresult.com is the sole owner of the information collected on this site. We attempt to keep this information, apart from whatever information is used to market your company to potential trading partners, private. • Allprizebondresult.com does reserve the right to cooperate with law enforcement inquiries and other third parties to enforce laws, intellectual property and other rights when, in its sole discretion, it believes in good faith such information is required to assist such parties.
Public Access to Information
The information you provide will be made available to all users of our website. Please remember that any information you disclose becomes public information and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose personally-identifying information.
Disclosure of Information
We reserve the right to disclose your information where we have reason to believe that such disclosure is necessary to identify, contact or bring legal action against someone who may be infringing (or threatening to infringe) or who may otherwise be causing injury to or interference with (either intentionally or unintentionally) our title, rights, interests or property or those of other website users or of anyone else who could be harmed by such activities.
In particular, cookies enable us:
• To measure visitor traffic to our website, their usage patterns and related activity;
• To store information about your preferences, and so allow us to customize our website according to your individual interests;
• To speed up your searches; and
• To recognize you when you return to our website.
We wish you best of luck and we welcome positive suggestion to improve our system